Gillett Liskeard store refit has been a great success. Right from the day we opened we have had lots of great feedback from customers saying how much...More...
Fed up with this rubbish weather? need something tasty and warm to enjoy with your cuppa? look no further.. we are now stocking hot cross buns! and co...More...
We have many Big Brand Deals in store... make sure you pop in and grab yourself a bargain or two! ...More...
Getting to grips with a gluten-free diet? Maybe you’re still unsure what foods are gluten free and safe to eat. Help is at hand! We’ve put together th...More...
SPAR have some quick and easy time saving ideas that taste delicious! Easy Meal.... Sweet Chilli Chicken Kebabs with Wedges! All ingredients are st...More...
"The Payroll department not only deal with the on-going payroll processing of the Appleby Westward staff," (says Jo Hounsell, Appleby Westward's HR Director) they also work with a large number of our retailers who outsource their payroll to Appleby Westward'.
Guess the Price of What’s in the Basket 2016
1. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
2. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Via Twitter - Tweet using the Hashtag #sparbasket the total retail cost of the items shown in the ‘Guess the price of what’s in the basket’ video in GBP before the closing date and time of 23:59 Wednesday 17 August 2016.
3. The entrant that correctly guesses the value of the items in the basket or if there is no correct guess, the entrant nearest the value, will win the prize.
4. The value of the basket is the actual value of the items purchased from a SPAR store on 21 July 2016 including offer prices.
5. The winner will be contacted after the event via their Twitter account and asked to provide their name and address to enable the prize to be delivered to them.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted, in the event of multiple entries the first entry only will be accepted.
8. Employees of Appleby Westward, Gilletts Callington and Global Radio are excluded from entering.
9. The prize is SPAR vouchers to the value of £200 which can be spent in SPAR stores nationwide.
10. In the event of a tie one winner from the correct entries will be drawn at random.
11. SPAR (Appleby Westward) reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Note to Editors: For further information on Appleby Westward, contact us via our contact page
Article updated August 2016
If you have any questions or are having problems with this page, either contact our Customer Support department on 01752 854099 or complete and send the short web form on the Contact page.
Find out more information or ask a question in our 'Become a retailer' section